Username:
Password:

Hello Guest

If you want to join in our community , please register or login , you have in header a login form , or if you want to register ,press me .
  • Forum
  • Forum
  • Forum
  • Forum
  • Forum
  • fmSoftware is for sale , if you want to buy the forum and/or the old themes , jaques.gfx skype or roby_cs_reax@yahoo.com for EMAIL.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sasori

Administrator

News

Hello all , probably very more members and visitators saw the news about the forum , if you don't saw I talk about the widgets and the new style of message from header , hope you like.
    The news are 99% done ,I've closed the maintenance because really don't want to members go from community .
    This topic was created to see what members say about the news , if they like , if not and why not ?

The 1% is

The 1% is our first contest , a game , not something big , the prizes will bee nice for first and for 2th and 3th :lol: 
    The contest will be on from 2013-07-25 and will close at 2013-08-01 , prepare , train your fingers , will be a simple game and all members can probably done him ;).

ok , so , I will let the topic online to see what members say about this update , hope you like . .:cheers: 

Sasori

Administrator

Hello , all , some new updates , we changed the rank system. :cheers:
    Hope you all like !

Mr.Panos

User

I have to say that the news things are beautiful! The rank system is really impressing! We are waiting for the contest! :)

Zyon

manager

It's just grate, excellent job :D

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

bugara1

User

You guys should get an announcement board!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum